Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Meets Mother's Day


Just a quick card today.  I pulled out a few new products for this card.  Can you see them????  The greeting stamp is from the April Paper Pumpkin.  of course I have to wait until after Mother's Day to share the Mother's Day cards.  The DSP is the Watercolor Wonder DSP from the Occasions Catalog.  I'm so sad that we're nearing the end of the Occasions Catalog, I love this paper! So did you find the new products????
First, the flowers are done with a new punch pack.  I'm still not sure if it will replace the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, but this flower is cute!  I also used the new Blackberry Bliss cardstock for the flowers.  The other new item is the chevron stamp.  It's from a new set call Work Of Art.  LOVE!!!!  I stamped it 4 times but only inked it once so the Daffodil Delight is brighter and more concentrated on the bottom and gradually gets lighter.  So pretty!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

VERY cute Ruth! I love how you made the same card, but used different dsp. I often give away my paper pumpkin kits as door prizes at my stamp camps and workshops, but now I may hold off on that for a bit. I never seem to have the brain cells to make other things than what the kit is intended. But, I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing these adorable cards! Oh, and thanks for the giraffe! Got him yesterday! Hugs!

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

oops...forgive me. It's just two pics of the same card. Yikes, I must be sleepy! Anyway, great card just the same, even if I did think there was two! Uh oh!