Thursday, May 22, 2014

On Target


It's teacher appreciation time!  Today is the last day of school for the kids.  I'm not making Logan go to school today, Logan's last day of school was yesterday (today really but I'm not making him go to school).  But I made this cute gift for his teacher.  I love all the glimmer paper used here!!!  Can you guess what might be inside......???
I'll show you in a second what's inside.  I thought I'd give you another look at the glimmer paper. LOVE!!!  For the target I used my circle framelits and cut them out together.  All the circles nest perfectly in each other.
I used my Envelope Punch Board for the whole thing.  Inside is a cute little card that expresses our thanks for all his teacher did this year, and yes a Target gift card.  This one was super cute!!!   
The card is pretty simple.  I printed the greeting on my printed then punched it out.  I love them chevrons on this card.  They're from a brand new set call Work Of Art.  It will be available soon!!!  I love those chevrons!!!  The card is a 4x4 card.  Sweet and simple!!  Thanks to all the teachers out there!!!  Another school year done!  Whew!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: