Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hooray


This is the cutest birthday set ever!  I'm a little sad it's not in the annual catalog.  I love this set so much!  It's a new photopolymer set.  I'm not a huge fan of the photopolymer sets (not at all really).  But this set was wayyyy to cute pass up, so maybe the photopolymer will grow on me, maybe....
This set, Endless Birthday Wishes, comes with the sweet cake image and the polka dots along with 25 greetings!  I love that beautiful font that the the hooray is written in, my favorite!!!  This card is pretty simple, one you could defiantly mass produce.  I used Crushed Curry, Real Read and Island Indigo.  The yellow splotch behind the cake is from the Work Of Art set (I warned you, you're going to need this set!!!).  I finished it with a few rhinestones to add a little sparkle. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: