Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thinking Of Dahilas




This stamp set (Regarding Dahilas) and I have a love/hate relationship.  Sometimes I love the flower (as I do here) other times the flower and I just don't get along.  There's been many cards that 'didn't make it'.  Mostly I love it, especially on this card.  I used Melon Mambo Ink and Blender Pens to color in the flower.  I tried to make varying shades of Melon Mambo on the flower.  I do love the finished look :)
Are you using gold in your projects??  It's so super trendy right now.  I'm actually really liking it.  I didn't think I would like the gold but I've been turned!  Our Gold Sequin Trim in the Occasions Catalog is so fun.  I love that I can use it stitched together for a fun border under my greeting, or take them off and use only one at a time!  I've found Tombow is the best glue for the sequins.  I have one last Easter project tomorrow, and if you're coming to Easter dinner at my house (you know who you are), don't check my blog tomorrow :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: