Friday, April 11, 2014

Finally Sharing Swaps

Our demonstrator meeting was last week.  I'm finally sharing the swaps from it.  I shared my swap here.  I still love that card :)  Our swap theme was "Out of Your Comfort Zone Technique".
 
Amber's card, she used the new photopolymer stamps for her card. 

Cassie's card.  She made the cutest little bird.  I was surprised that 2 people chose to do punch art as 'out of their comfort zone' :) 

Dana's card. She double embossed DSP.  FUN!

Carmelita's swap.  I thought that map was done in MDS but it's a photopolymer stamp. I like it!! 

Nichole did two swaps, here's her first she colored with markers. 

Here's her second card, the cutest bunny punch art!! 
 
It's been a long week, have a wonderful weekend I'll see you Monday!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: