Friday, April 4, 2014

Couple More


Here are the last two pages that I got done at the scrapbooking weekend.  The kids love the park, we probably should go more often, or maybe get some equipment for our back yard, but I think they love the park more.  Megan loves to swing and would swing all day if given the option.  This page is sweet and was pretty easy to through together.  I love that things are askew, sometimes you just need to make things crooked :)
This page is funny because when I got home, I realized that I had already scrapbooked these pictures.  I'm pretty sure this page was done late at night when I wasn't too alert :)  So you can look at this one, then the other one that I've made and let me know which one you like better.  There's more journaling on the other one, but I haven't done much journaling on any pages, I'm planning on going back when the book is done and adding the journaling where I think I need it.  I love parts of both of them, so deciding which to keep might be hard....maybe we'll just print them both :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Retired Librarian said...

I like the new one - more pictures and fewer words.