Monday, April 7, 2014

Class Highlights

My 'Punch It' Class was on Saturday, we had a great time.  I love, love, LOVE punch art!!  It's one of my favorite ways to craft and fortunately for me my customers also love it!!!  I have lots more to share about my class (tomorrow).  Truth is those pictures on still on my camera and it's late (good grief it's 8:00 on Sunday night--boy am I getting old!!) and after a full day of non stop activities I'm waaayyyy to tired to pull them up.  So I'll share those tomorrow with you.  In the meantime I have 2 cards from the class that we did. 
The first one I think is my favorite of the class.  It's so elegant, girly and pretty all in one.  I love our foil paper, especially the silver, from the moment I got it it reminded me of a mirror.  This card popped into my head not long after I got the paper.  It turned out just as I envisioned it (don't you love it when that happens!!!).  I just adore this card!  The mirror couldn't be easier, it's the Oval Framelits and the feet of the mirror are from the Dress Up Framelits.  Three pieces!  That's it!!!
The next card is a card inspired by this one.  While I love punch art, sometimes I need to look elsewhere for inspiration.  Thankfully it's everywhere!!  I put my own little twist on my chickens.  SO CUTE!!!
We used the Googlie Eyes (they were on the SU clearance rack---I think they've sold out though I can't find them {sad face}).  I wish SU still carried them, I love these little eyes!!!  They're so much fun to use!!!  This is such a sweet card though!!! 
One last picture, Megan attended the class with me.  She's come with me to others but she normally follows me around or insist that I carry her all the time, so this time I thought I distract her and give her a set a card for herself.  She had so much fun, and my mom was there to help her.  She loved the sponging-it's hard to tell in the picture but she's got her tongue sticking out while she sponges the edges of the cardstock (she plays with my sponges at home too).  Her finished cards are pretty cute!  I have pictures of them on my camera and I'll share them tomorrow too.  She's so sweet!!!   
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: