Monday, March 24, 2014

Tag Topper Notebook


I had a GREAT time at my scrapbooking/crafting weekend!!!  Before I left for it though I made this adorable project!  In my recent room redo, I unearthed a stack of notepads.  I use notepads all the time.  I keep 3 on my desk, all different sizes, all different purposes.  So I have a habit of collecting notepads that I can alter.  It's one of my favorite gits to give!  So I made this for my roommate for the weekend, my downline Angela!  I used the afternoon picnic DSP and Wisteria Wonder. 
I made this the same day I made the Tag Topper card from Thursday.  I loved how the card came out so I thought I'd give it a try with this notepad.  The notepad is about 5x3.5, it's not huge but it's not tiny.  I used the Petite Petals punch--I think my favorite flower punch.....well I do really LOVE the flowers in the Itty Bitty Punch pack....so it's one of my favorites :)
I added a piece of Vanilla cardstock to the back of the bottom flap.  I didn't like the look of the notepad showing through.  I wanted a clean finish so I added the cardstock.  I love it and it works as double duty it holds the ribbon in place when you open it. Yay!!  I'm going to go try to catch up on sleep, providing Megan will go for the idea of a morning naptime ;)  I have sooo much more to share about the weekend coming up later this week!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

this is awesome Ruth. Measurements? I would love to make this for my downline.... :-)