Monday, March 17, 2014

Silver Wish


It's St. Patrick's Day!  Happy St. Paddy's Day!  I don't have a St. Patrick's project, I don't think I've crafted at all this year for this holiday.  Hmmm, strange!  But I do have lovely card to share!!  This card is so elegant.  The Silver, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry look amazing together!  I used the silver vellum and silver foil cardstock for this card.  Both coordinate beautifully and look great!!!  I used the silver ribbon and some white bakers twine along with a button to complete the card.  I love the whimsical and wispy look of the bakers twine on this card :) 
The flowers are made with the four flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I used our Rhinestones and just colored them with a black sharpie to make them black.  They're still sparkly just black now.  So pretty!!  I have a big week.  I'm finishing packing (both craft stuff and personal stuff) for my scrapbooking weekend.  I'm so stinkin' excited!!  Even though alot of my craft stuff is packed I have lots to share this week, though if we could skip right to Friday I'd be ok with that :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: