Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Punch It

Like I said yesterday, my one goal of the weekend was to come out of it with 4 cards for my Punch It Punch Art Class is April-more details below.  I far surpassed that goal and ended up making 14 punch art cards!!!  Some you might have already seen on my Facebook page, but now you're getting all the details.  Some of them are CASED some are actually my original ideas!!  I'm not showing the ones that we'll make at my punch art class until after the class, so these are the ones that didn't make it.  Just imagine how cute the ones that DID make it will be!!!!  The ONLY reason this one didn't make it is because it uses 2 retired punches.  The ears are the 5 petal flower punch and I also used the small oval.  This card I did CASE from a card I found on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only website).  I loved it and had to copy it.  The giraffe alone is adorable but when you pull the card up......
.....shut the front door that's so cute!!!!!!  When I showed it to Logan he said "It's a baby giraffe that grows up to be a Daddy."  This card is one of my favorites from the weekend.  (I'm sure I'll say that about EVERY card)  His spots are just circle punches.  His legs are a square punch, cut into 4 pieces.  His head is ovals and circles.  I added a little bow tied ribbon, because why not???!!!  The greeting says "Hip Hip Hooray" from the Hip Notes set in the Occasions catalog.  A stamp set I didn't think I needed, now I'm pretty sure I can't live without it!  I thought it was perfect!!!  Now details on my punch class, I do a punch art class at least once a year.  My customer love it and so do I!!!   

Saturday--April 5, 2014 at 9:30am
St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW, Albuquerque NM
 Punch It!!!You asked for it, here it is!!! It's time to break out the punches for some pretty awesome punch art!! This class is all about SU punches (and a few framelits). You'll make 4 amazing punch art cards! This class is $20 or FREE with a $35* order at the class. Please RSVP by April 3rd. 

Kits are available for this class for $25 (plus shipping if it has to be shipped).  I've made this kit a little more than the class because there's so much prep work included with the punch art class.  Kits will include instructions on each card.  I accept Paypal for the kits, only shipped within the US. 

Sorry kits no longer available. 

If you'd like to attend or would like to purchase a kit please let me know, you can comment on this post or email me. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Ruth. This is adorable! I think you must be the queen of punch art.

Bobbi Miller said...

OMG!!! This card is just too cute! Sign me up! Let me know what shipping is and I'll Pay Pal it to you asap. Love this !

Lynda said...

I would love to buy the tutorial if there are not kits left....I'm not seeing a page where to buy?

Ruth Norton said...

Lynda, I do still have a couple kits left. I don't have a tutorial to sell. I'm so new at this 'class selling'. If you'd like a kit, let me know and I'll send you a paypal invoice for the kit and shipping.

Anonymous said...

Ruth, I would love to buy a kit. Please see my email. Thanks, Laura

Lynda said...

I love to make a couple for my grandsons...do you sell the tutorial?

Jacoline said...

Ruth I just love this little fellow that you created and if you had another kit I would love to purchase it or if you have a tutorial or full instructions I would pay for that too. My e-mail is jacolinefitzgerald@hotmail.com I am a Stampin Up demonstrator from Canada and probably own all these punches but am not creative like this... you are very creative. Thanks Jacoline

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

Hi! I first saw your card on Pinterest. It's really cute! It inspired mine. Check it out here: http://craftsbybetsy.blogspot.com/2014/11/vacation-afterglo.html

Thanks for the inspiration and for putting together such a nice blog!

Soph said...

Do you have measurements for the foldot card and the mat paper on top?

Linda Brock said...

Do you have measurements for the card base that you would be willing to share?

Ruth Norton said...

The card is 4 1/4 x 11. Scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2