Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It Was A Polka Dot Party


I'm back, I'm unpacked, I'm in awe of all the Michelle did for us at the Polka Dot Party!  That was the theme of our scrapbook weekend.  Everywhere we looked we were seeing spots!  This is the beautiful greeting we got when we arrived.
I found my spot, perfect!!!  There was a Polka Dot covered poster board for your stamping/scrap booking (there was also grid paper that came in handy).  There were extra polka dot stickers, which the kids loved when I got home!   
She had beautiful frames from IKEA that had our weekend schedule and door prize slip hanging from it.  I won a door prize too, candy dots and brads!!!!  Whoohooo!!!  Also at my spot there was a handmade card with my name, a cup-(gotta stay hydrated) and a trash can.  Are you starting to see spots too!?
Michelle has everything you need.  She brings her Big Shots (yes she owns more than one) all her dies, framelits and embossing folders.  Everything you need is there!  She also brings every punch...I thought I had a picture of it but it wasn't on my camera :( But it's an entire table will all the punches.  I didn't have to pack a SINGLE PUNCH!!!! 
This beautiful line of bags was one of our make and takes.  In the bag was washi tape, rhinestones and the new This and That stickers in the Occasions Catalog.  She hand stamped every bag!!! 
Of course you need nourishment when you're doing that much stamping :)  No one was going hungry!
Here's everything that I received!!!  It's quite the mother load!!!!  I didn't realize how spoiled and pampered we were until I got it all home and laid it out.  Michelle was overly generous and everything she gave us was simply amazing!!! 
Some of these are our make and takes, some are morning gifts, some are just gifts!  She spoils us, it's such a treat and every project she does is beautiful and made with love. 
Everything was wonderful!  I loved all the scrap booking kits and all the special embellishments she included with everything!  There were also card kits, glue dots and so much more!  It was all far beyond my expectations for the weekend. 
My favorite gift of the weekend, and I will cherish this forever, was this sweet box!  She followed the tutorial by Sam at Pootles (where else would you go when you need a box???).  In the box was a bone folder that she (her husband) put a hole in and she attached beautiful charms to it.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  She was so funny before the weekend, she had told me she made this box and said that she hoped I wouldn't be disappointed that there wasn't chocolate in it!!  NEVER!!  This is so much better!!!  I love it!!  I had one goal going into this weekend and that was to plan my Punch Art Class in April (more on my class tomorrow).  I did that and I went on a punch art frenzy and made a stack of cards.  I will share ALL over the next few weeks.  I DID get scrap booking done at the scrap booking weekend.  Who would have thought????  I will also be sharing the MDS pages I made.  Everything I made I love, it's so easy to create when you're in such a creative environment.  At home there is so many distractions.  It's so wonderful once in while to get away and just craft the ENTIRE weekend!!  I'm already looking forward to November's weekend.  As much as I got done this time, I'm planning to do even more and be even more organized next time!  Stay tuned to my blog, I have SOOOOOO much to share over the next 2-3 weeks!!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: