Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Moon


I saw this card on Pintrest and thought it was so cute!  So Sunday before church I had about 5 minutes so I decided I was going to make a card in that 5 minutes and be happy with it.  I quickly decided on an easy quick version of that card.  The kids were on board and wanted to help.  Logan and Megan worked the big shot while I stamped, punched and cut.  We used the largest (non scalloped) circle from the Circles Framelits.  After it was cut out it was embossed with the Sale a Bration embossing folder.  The random (I'm sure it's not random) placement of all the dots make it perfect for the moons surface.  We cut another piece of cardstock for the base of our card.  Making sure the fold was below the circle so that it opens and closes.  The full circle was glued right on top of the card base. 


I stamped the greeting twice and cut out the moon on one of them and popped it up.  I used the heart from the owl punch.  It was the perfect size.  Finally I punched lots of banners with the Sale a Bration Banner Punch and the Sale a Bration Sweet Sorbet DSP.  This card is quick, cute and was fun to make.  Next time you have a few spare minutes, see what you can do!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: