Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Silver Boxes

As long as I'm posting Valentine's projects late I thought I'd throw this one in as well.  I whipped up a bunch of these little boxes a couple days before Valentine's for friends.  They're so easy and with the beautiful gold and silver paper we have there's really not a lot you need to add.  They're stunning just by themselves!!!  I did add a little tag from the Sale a Bration set Banner Blast and of course you have to punch it out with the coordinating punch!!!  I tied it all together with a little Primrose Petals ribbon and that was it!!!  Quick and easy!!!
I bet you don't have to guess when I got the box pattern....you're right I CASED another box from the amazing Sam Donald at Pootles!!!  You can see her tutorial on this box here.  I have found myself the past few weeks watching all her videos.  They're perfect length to watch while waiting the car for Logan to come out of school.  Of course what would a box be without some chocolate in it.  Yes my favorite chocolate :)  You can fit 3 in this box!!!  It's a great size!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: