Friday, February 14, 2014

See Ya Later On Vellum


With the introduction of our new silver and gold vellum in the Occasions catalog----LOVE THEM BY THE WAY!---I've found myself reaching for my vellum more and more.  Today's card is one of my favorites that I've done.  I love embossing on vellum!  I stamped the greeting on vellum and embossed it with white.  I pulled out my Zoo Babies set and used the alligator from that set for this card.  I also pulled out my banner framelits to add lots of fun banners!
The tricky part of using vellum is how to stick it down!  I know we've all had this problem.  I like glue dots for vellum.  They hold great and they're not very noticeable.  However for this card I used dimensionals.  I've hidden my dimensionals behind the alligator and there's a couple small dimensionals behind some of the embossed letters :)  I had to get creative :)  But this card is super sweet!  I love it!!  Have a great Valentine's Day!!!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: