Thursday, February 13, 2014

Petal Parade


This stamp set is quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine!  Petal Parade is one of the Sale a Bration sets.  I didn't like it in the catalog.  But I've seen so many amazing cards all over using this set so I had to get it!  This card was inspired by this card.  Just one of the many that convinced me I needed this set! 
I've been using Coastal Cabana on almost everything lately!!  I love this color so much!  Thank goodness our incolors last 2 years now, I'm defiantly not ready to say good bye to this color!!  I paired it with Smoky Slate and Basic Black.  LOVE!!!  But my favorite part of this card is the button!  I had a taffeta bow, but it just looked a little off by itself, so playing around I added a button!  So cute!!!  Of course 'naked' buttons bother me so I added a little lined thread to the button :)  I love it!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: