Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE The Tag Topper Punch


Have you tried this punch??  I'm going to be honest, when I saw it in the catalog I said, 'eh that doesn't look interesting' then I saw 1,001 wonderful things done with it.  So I borrowed my Mom's (she was smart enough to buy it).  I've been using it like crazy.  Then as luck would have it my inspiration for Box It Up Week, the wonderful Pootles came up with this sweet box made with the punch!!!  LOVE it!!!!
She, of course, has an excellent tutorial on her blog.  There's dimensions and a video so I won't post them here, check out her blog.  This box was so simple to put together and came together in just minutes!  MINUTES!!!  You could mass produce these in no time!!  And it only takes 2 strips of cardstock that are 2 inches wide.  You can make a ton of these from one package of cardstock. 
Of course I have chocolate in my box (I don't put anything except chocolate in my boxes, is there anything else?!).  So I hope you've enjoyed box it up week! I have, I've spent this week making tons of cards, and a few more boxes!  I have tons to share!!  Tomorrow is our huge Sale a Bration stamp camp!! It will be so exciting, it always is!  Of course I'll have lots of highlights next week! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 



No comments: