Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You're Lovely Petals


Today I broke out two Sale a Bration sets for this card.  And a color combo that I think I'm in love with.  I used Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin pie.  Believe me no one is more surprised that I love this combo more than me (I hate Crushed Curry).  But I saw this combo in the color coach and decided to give it a try.  The colors are gorgeous together!!  I just love it!!!  But let's get down to the details of this card.   I used You're Lovely for the label on this card.  It's such a sweet set!  I used my Deco Label Framelits to cut it out then used some punches behind it.  I used the Artisan Label and 1 3/4 inch circle.  I cut the punches in half and used SNAIL to glue them on the back where I wanted them. 
For the flowers I used the Sale a Bration set Petal Parade.  This wasn't first on my wish list because really the last thing I need is another flower set, but as you can see I didn't hold out long!  The flowers in this set are fun and funky and work so well together!  Are you seeing the beauty in this color combo!  You'll see this again! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your colour combo too. Don't have Crushed Curry so will have to substitute the old Summer Sun to try it out. Your card is lovely and bright.

Tandra said...

Hi Ruth! This card is AHHH_mazing! The colors are just fantastic!!! it makes me feel good! Id love to case it for a class!!
Thankyou!
Tandra

Smiles, Laurie said...

Gorgeous! love the splashes of colour..it's happiness and sunshine! Your details are beautiful!

Michelle said...

This card is absolutely lovely. I love how you combined these sets. Wonderful colors, too!

Jill said...

Beautiful card Ruth!! Love the color combo! This was a set I didn't even want until now...thanks for sharing!