Monday, January 6, 2014

Petite Petals


I'm a fan of all the bundles in the new Occasions Catalog, this one especially.  I kind of have a thing for punches :)  In the Petite Petals bundle you get the stamp set and punch.  You know you HAVE to have this punch especially if you get the set.  Why not save 15%???  I pulled out my color coach and asked Logan to choose a color combo from it.  He pulled up Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Very Vanilla.  Lovely!
The background is the Dictionary background stamp, embossed in clear embossing powder.  I love the look!  The flowers are stamped, punched and then I curled their petals up on all of them, so they wouldn't sit 'flat'.  I used the smallest scallop circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and finished them with rhinestones!  Love!!!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: