Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hooray For Today!

It's official!  Sale A Bration begins today!!!  WhoooHoo!!  You can see this years Sale a Bration brochure here.  Or of course you can always head to my website and see all the products and order.  Use this hostess code and be entered to win even more free stuff ECC67MGW.  Today's card has a fun variety of items on it!  The adorable banner punch is one of your Sale A Bration choices this year, so is the embossing folder.  I adore this embossing folder!  I am hoping, please...please....please that both the punch and embossing folder end up in the next catalog......but since I don't know that you better get them now while they're free!!!!!  Who doesn't love free!!!  I stamped the banners with the dots from Perfect Pennants.  The greeting is from my new favorite set Geometrical.
Don't you just love these colors, I used So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizazz.  I just used dimensionals to add my banners and then tied some bakers twine bows on either end.  The Smoky Slate ribbon and Candy dots go perfectly with this card too!!!  So what are you waiting for go check out the Sale a Bration products!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: