Thursday, December 12, 2013

What's In The Box...Round 2!


Maybe I should create a game show, "What's In The Box!!!"  Last week I shared this box with you and left you for the weekend wondering what WAS in that box.  This time I won't make you wait!  These little gifts I made for Amber's girls for our party last week.  They're so sweet and often help out at classes and meetings.  So I thought they deserved gifts too.  The boxes are 2x2, they tiny cute little boxes :)  I pulled out my Season of Style Journaling tags again.
Quick, cute belly band and the boxes are done.  So what's in them???  I know you're dying to know!
I made the girls they're own little snowman ornament out of the clay (I warned you I was obsessed!!!).  These were really simple!!  Really just balls of clay.  I made them one night and left them to dry.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter around their hats, everyone needs a little sparkle!  I'm not done with the clay, not by a long shot.  There's plenty of ideas rolling around my head!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: