Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Strawberry Thanks


I'm back at it, CASEing cards again from Pintrest.  I'm glad to be stamping after my 10+ day break while I MDSed like a crazy person, but that long of a break sure zaps your creativity.  So I reached out to Pintrest to recapture it :)  I used this card as my inspiration for today's card.  Mary Fish is always a great place to head when you need a little inspiration :)  I changed the colors and I broke out my printed window sheets from the Quatrefancy DSP. I've had this DSP since June and this is the first time I've used the window sheets.  They just never seemed to call my name to be used....until today :)  The layout of the card is the same.  I had to 'fix' the tag, I messed up the top of my white tag, so I cut it off, ran another piece of cardstock through the Big Shot and modified my tag.  Remember there are no mistakes in stamping, just creative opportunities!
I do love this tag.  Now I will admit my black ribbon is retired (GASP!) but again I thought I had black ribbon but couldn't find it.  Very similar to the linen thread incident from yesterday.  Is someone stealing my ribbon, or hiding it???  Either way I'm on the look out!!  If there is culprit out there, I'm sure it's has 4 feet, is gray and meows.  It's the same guilty party whom I've caught stealing my glue dots.  They now are locked up....I'll have to keep watch for my ribbon. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: