Friday, November 15, 2013

Still Scrappin'


We're moving through Disney World at record pace here!  We're finally to the Magic Kingdom.  I did this park last.  This is where we spent most of our time and this is the park that I have the most pictures for.  This page is super simple.  I added some DSP, ribbon and stitching to add texture but other than that it's a pretty straight forward page.  Of all the times I've visited the Magic Kingdom I've never had such 'cloudy' pictures.  I think during our whole trip there we only saw the sun for about 1 day.  That was a bummer but we still had fun.   
Megan was only about 2 1/2 when we went to Disney World.  It's exhausting for an adult.  So we had many days of naps in the stroller :)  This page is super cute!!!  Here's a tip though when you're going to lower the opacity of a photo make sure that you put a white filled punch of the same size behind it.  That way when you lower the opacity the background doesn't come through the photo.  Unless that's the look you're going for :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: