Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Razzleberry Butterflies

 I bet you thought by now I'd forgotten how to stamp :)  Not to worry, I still know how to get my fingers inky :)  But I am happy to report that the Disney album is done!!!  Whooohoo!!!!!  I just need to go over each page, check bleed areas, spell check, etc and it's ready to print.....just as soon as I finish all the other Christmas gifts!!  I'm so excited to share some of my pages though, I love them!!!  In other news-tomorrow is the first day of Stampin' Up!'s HUGE online holiday sale!!!  I'll have another post later today with all the details of the sale.  There will be a 24 hour doorbuster sale tomorrow only!!!  Don't miss out!!!!  To stay up to date on all the sales 'like' me on facebook.  Ok, onto the card.  Isn't is beautiful!!!  I love the rich colors, the black and Rich Razzleberry make for a stunning combo! 
This card was inspired by this card by Jennifer Timko.  I added a few more layers.  The element that I love most on this card is the button with the bow behind it.  It's a brilliant idea, it looks great, I'll be doing more of that for sure!!!!!  I had originally planned on using Crumb Cake and linen thread on this card, but couldn't find ANY linen thread....could I be out, surly not!!!!  I'll be on mad search for that today, in the meantime I'll have to order more....just in case!  I'm glad that I went with white instead though, I think it makes the butterflies pop more, it's defiantly more dramatic :)  Check later today for all the detail on the online sale!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: