Friday, November 1, 2013

Have A Slice...

...of pumpkin pie that is.  Aren't these adorable little pie boxes!?!  They're made from the Pennant die.  Who would have thought!?!  I saw them done here and LOVED them!!!!!  These would adorable favors for a Thanksgiving or fall party, you could arrange them on a festive tray.  CUTE!!!!! 
These boxes aren't huge, I was a little surprised how small they were actually, but despite their small size, they still hold quite a bit.  These boxes are filled with chocolate (what else!), but you could easily fit some fun jewelry or little toys for kids. 
I think my favorite part is the little 'whipped cream' button on top!  It really just completes the project.  You could of course modify this pattern to create cake slices.  A wedding cake would be cut for a bridal shower.  Birthday cake for party favors.  I think you get the idea :)  I have a class tomorrow, we'll be making gift card holders for Christmas.  They're cute so make sure to check back next week to see them!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: