Monday, November 18, 2013

A Rainy Morning

This was one of the wettest days of our vacation.  But it also kept the crowds down which was a fun perk!  We got to go to the park before it opened since we had breakfast reservations.  Even though I would have rather have a nice sunny day for our morning, these rainy pictures are pretty cool too :) 
One of the best things about Disney is the character dining options.  It's so much fun to see the character, you don't have to wait in line and they come right to you!  This breakfast was with our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood.  Logan loved this visit, I think he spent more time looking around and jumping with excitement when the characters were coming around then actually eating.  I know I've been a little MDS crazy so I'll have some stamped projects for the next couple of days.  Thanks for bearing with me.  I still have LOTS of pages to share, we'll get to them :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: