Friday, October 4, 2013

Swaps! Swaps! Swaps!

I promised to share the swaps from our meeting this week.  They're great this month, as usual!! Here they are!  Our theme was DSP, you'll see DSP featured on all of them.   
 
This is Carmelita's.  Love this, I didn't ask how long it took, I'm sure a while :)

This is Amber's.  This card is so sparkly I love it!!!!

This is Karen's.  She used lots of punches and she used MDS for her greeting. 

This is Kim's.  LOVE the colors on this card.  It's so bright and fun!!! 

This is Cassie's.  I love this card.  The colors go so nicely together. 

This is Kay's.  I love black cards.  Black and really any color make such a classy, elegant card. 

Finally this is Nichole's.  I love the stitching on the top of this card.  So fun!!!
 
That's it for me, have a great weekend.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: