Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Season!

 Are you fan of pumpkin season?  You know what I mean.  Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin candies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cakes, pumpkin breads....should I go on....no you get the idea.  It's pumpkin season, that means lots of cooking, baking and more.  But first you need your pumpkin!  That's what we did this weekend.  Logan and Megan have a friend who had his birthday party out at a local pumpkin patch, Mcalls.  This isn't your normal pumpkin patch.  This one has hay rides, corn mazes, tons and tons of activities for kids, a country store and so so so much more!  So it's a good place for a birthday party.  So in keeping with the theme of the party this is the card I made. 
 
Now I'm a little biased but I think this could just be the sweetest pumpkin card EVER!!!!  I used the circle framlits, the largest pumpkin opens for the card.  Then I cut another one the same size, cut it into 3 pieces and embossed and sponged them...of course with different folders.  I thought it still needed more so I made 2 smaller pumpkins, and embossed them with different folders too.  So cute!!!!  This is a HUGE week.  I'm down to the final days of my Christmas Card class.  I'm happy to say that things are running close to on schedule.  I'm really excited!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: