Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Is It The Weekend Yet?

This Saturday is my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  I love this class and I'm right in the middle of my finishing touches, then I'm done!  Whew!!!!  I won't be able to work on Thursday or Friday so my deadline to be done is WEDNESDAY!  Yikes that's tomorrow!  I'll be done though!  Today's card is really fun in real life, it didn't photograph all that well, but it's pretty stunning in person.  I LOVE the gold embossed on the black and white.  Doesn't that look amazing!!!  The Rich Razzleberry flower just pops on that background. 
Did you check out that awesome black rhinestone??  No, sadly SU doesn't sell black rhinestones.  But we do sell the tools (at least half of them) to make your own black rhinestone.  All you need is a rhinestone (stating the obvious here) and a black sharpie.  That's it!  You just color the rhinestone with the black sharpie and you have an instant black rhinestone.  Pretty cool huh!?!?
So this is my life this week.  No desk, all for a good reason though.  I'm getting packed up for my class.  Yay!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: