Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gold Glimmer Paper

You may laugh when you find out where the inspiration from this card came from.  It was an iPhone commercial.  Yep.  I'll admit it.   I was a commercial that we saw over the weekend, probably during a football game.  They were advertising the new gold and white iPhone.  The colors looked pretty stunning together, for a phone I suppose.  So I thought I use that same idea and turn int into a card.  Well the only gold paper I have is gold glimmer paper.  That's ok, it just adds to the sparkle!  This card is very simple, there are minimal accessories, but with all the sparkle from the gold glimmer paper.  You don't need anything else!
 
White cards are always hard to photograph, glitter is even harder to capture that sparkle.  So you'll just have to image the glimmer, glitz and shine that this card has.  The greeting is from the Expressions thinlits in the Holiday catalog.  I used all 3 of the greetings and then pieced them together.  The 'thank' is from the 'thankful' and the 'you' is from all three, 'y' from 'merry', 'o' from 'love' and 'u' from 'thankful'.  I cut out all the words with the thinlits, cut the letters I needed, then used my tombow glue to make them one word.  I wonder what else I can spell with these 3 words........I hope you like this card as much as I do!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: