Friday, October 11, 2013

Chocolate In My Pocket

Well not in my pocket, that could get messy.  But definitely chocolate in the cute pocket cards!  All my class attendees will get one of these cute chocolates tomorrow.  They were so easy to make.  The size of the card is 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.  The DSP is a 3x6 piece of cardstock, scored at 1/2 and 2 on the 6 inch side.  Fold into a pocket, and fold the 1/2 side down for a contrasting border and that's it!!!  Mount it on a piece of cardstock.  Really that's it!!!!
I added a little tag, some ribbon and I was done.  I made about 20 of them in about an hour.  These are cute gifts for ANYONE!  I wrapped the chocolate in some more DSP, I wanted some contrasting colors so each chocolate bar is a different color then the pocket card.  Does that make sense?  I'll have lots of highlights from my class next week, including all the cards Yay!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: