Monday, September 16, 2013

My Birthday Bash

Happy Monday!  Last week I kind of dropped the ball with my blog :( I'm going to blame it on all the rain we got last week.  I think Mother Nature dropped an entire years worth of rain in just a few days.  Sure we need the rain, but next time maybe it could just be spread out a little more, and not dropped in the span of 24 hours.  Please...  So I think I was thrown off my game will all the rain.  But this week I have tons of great projects to share, so I'll make up for my lack of posts last week.  On Saturday I had a huge class.  It was my birthday bash class!  We made 6 cards, all birthday of course. I'll share half today and half tomorrow.  Most of my cards were pulled straight from Pintrest.  Or at least the basic idea was, I modified them to suit my class.  This first card is simple, fun and quick to make!  Love it!!!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.  It's defiantly one of my favorites.  I love the colors, I love the rhinestones, I just love it all!!!  This is another quick card.  Stampin' Up! punches make it so easy!!!  We used the Soho Subway DSP on this card, love the grundgy look and feel of it!
This card is another one of my favorites.  Guess what set we used on this card????  Yep you guessed it, Gorgeous Grunge.  I don't think I can even have a class and NOT use this set!  Of course this is one of those cards that you could make in ANY color and it would look fantastic!  We used the notecards for this card.  I LOVE the notecards!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: