Thursday, September 26, 2013

Final Scraps

Here's the final card made with my class scraps.  This has been a fun week.  I didn't even know that I had some of these scraps lying around. We did some reorganizing in my stamp room last week.  We gained a couple new bookcases so I did some shuffling and now my stamp room has a nice new roomy bookcase.  I'm able to be slightly more organized :)  But in the process I had found all the card scraps from the last few days.  This one is my favorite of the week though!  Don't you love it!!!
I love this little medallion.  It's so easy to make too!  I used a piece of DSP that's 12x1 score at every 1/4 inch.  Glue the ends together.  After the ends are glued gently squish it down, I used my glued gun to hold it all in place.  So cute! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

ahhh the glue gun must be the trick. I tried to make these rosettes for my stamp camp next month, to make a cute Haloween treat box. I ended up ripping it, and it kept jumping up at me. I gave up and made a cute little layered pumpkin instead. LOL I'll have to try the glue gun technique. This card is great! Love the colors and I have a HUGE box filed with scraps. I keep most of them there to use when I need pieces for punched out items, for workshops. But, I think a couple of "scrap cards" is a great idea! Maybe I'll try that! Hugs!