Monday, September 2, 2013

Embossed Leaves

Before we get to today's project I have a couple of things to share.  First, you may have heard that Stampin' Up!'s Co Founder and CEO Shelli Gardner was in a horse back riding accident last week.  She was diagnosed with a fractured wrist, pelvis, and collarbone.  She's in the hospital where they say she'll be for a while.  You can read about it here, her husband Sterling tells the story.  Thankfully it sounds like she'll be ok.  I know as a demonstrator, Stampin' Up! has been such a huge part of my life for 10 years.  The company she helped create 25 years ago is a company that I love!!!  Another bit of news.  The new envelope punch board is available, while I don't have mine in my hands YET (I will tomorrow!) I have used it and IT'S A-MA-ZING!!!!!  This is a tool you NEED!!!!  You can order it today!!!!  Finally it's my birthday on Thursday so I'm holding a mystery hostess workshop.  Shop online at my website and use this code 4SXYVKN2 at checkout and be entered into winning the hostess benefits!  Yay!!!!  You only have until Friday September 13th to place your order!!!  One winner will be chosen and win the hostess benefits!!!  Plus I'll make the deal even better.  Orders of $50 or more will get a package of rhinestones!  Orders of $75 or more will get a package of rhinestones and pearls!!!  Hurry shop today, and don't forget your envelope punch board!!!   
Finally onto today's project.  There's really not much to say.  It's a cute card and if you love embossing this is the card for you!!!!  I stamped the leaf in versamark and embossed it with white embossing power.  Then I used the splatter from the Gorgeous Grunge set and embossed it in Tangerine Tango.   The white and tangerine tango really 'pop' on the night of navy cardstock.  This was a card I saw on pintrest and made immediately.  I loved it!!!  Here's the original card I saw.   That's it for me.  Don't forget to participate in my Mystery Hostess Birthday Workshop!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: