Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Scalloped Swap


It's our monthly meeting tonight!!!!  Yay!!!  I love these meetings, plus there will be lots of convention highlights to share and lots of demos (hopefully!).  Our swap theme this month is Holiday Catalog.  One of the products in the Holiday Catalog that I LOVE is the new Winter Frost DSP.  There's a few sheets that have foil paper in them, so they're sparkly and shinny!  The greeting is from a new set in the catalog too called Joy To The World.  There's a few fun greetings in it.  The inspiration for this card came from here.  I loved the scallop look and knew that would be my swap!
I ran 1 inch strips of DSP though the Tasteful Trim die to get the scallops.  I was able to do a stack at a time so it went very quickly.  Then it was just gluing the scallops on.  I don't think 2 are the same,  I think they're all a little different.  I used the same DSP on all of them but in different orders.  But I sure love this card!  I'll have the rest of the swaps to share later this week! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: