Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Make A Stack

Remember this card from Monday?  I still love it and thanks for all the kind notes about it.  I'm glad you love it too!  Inspired from that card I decided to make a stack of quick note cards.  I made ten of these note cards, 2 in each of the 5 colors in under an hour.  I started with the white note cards we sell, they're SO EASY and QUICK!  I kept my cards simple, monochromatic and cute! 
Of course I pulled out my Gorgeous Grunge set for this---seriously you NEED THIS SET!!!!  I created the butterfly exactly the same way as on Monday's card.  I used the bitty scallop circle and added a rhinestone in the center.  I love the 'hello' on this card, it makes the cards so versatile.
Every card features the new gray Smoky Slate.  This is the perfect gray!  This might be my favorite neutral color.......right after crumb cake:)  So get out there, make a stack of cards.  You'll be so glad to have them around! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: