Monday, August 26, 2013

Hurry--Time Is Running Out!!!

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin you only have until Saturday to sign up and get your first 2 months free for only $10 a month!!!  It's easy to sign up and every month you'll get a box in mail filled with a fun project(s) to make!!!  When you sign up use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL.  Sign up here and make sure to mention me as your demonstrator :)  If you're still a little undecided let me share the cards from this month.  I changed my cards just slightly :)  I just love the little bike though so I used it alot!!! 
I kept the same colors and used all of the elements that came in the box.  They're so much fun to put together!!!  Have I convinced you yet???  Paper Pumpkin also makes a GREAT gift!!  Do you have someone that could use a fun crafting escape every month?  Paper Pumpkin is also great for kids.  Do you have a kid in your life who would love to get a surprise in the mail every month?
This last one is my favorite of the three.  I did step it up quite a bit.  That's just one of the great things about Paper Pumpkin, you can add as much or as little to it as you want!  There's no rules and the possibilities are endless!!!  So make sure to sign up BEFORE SATURDAY to get it for only $10 per month for your first two months!  Use PUMPKINDEAL at checkout and mention me as your demonstrator!   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: