Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wonderful Cards

Here's the cards that we made that went in the boxes.  I told you that everyone received buttons, washi tape, pearls and bakers twine for attending.  They used some of those items in for all of the projects For the first card we pulled out the buttons, twine and pearls.  Purely by coincidence we ended up using one of the same sets that the convention goers received.  Overall the card is fairly simple and came together quickly. 
The next card is my favorite card.  I love the fun greeting.  It's one of our new thinlit dies.  It will be available in the Holiday Catalog beginning August 1.  The chevrons are also new in the Holiday Catalog, they're from a really awesome new border punch.  The buttons and twine add a fun accent on this card.  Tomorrow I'll share the final project, I LOVE it!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: