Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pumpkin Love




I just LOVE Paper Pumpkin! I think that June's kit was the best one yet!  Yes I JUST put it together!  Just in time for a new kit :)  It's not too late to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, head to the website and sign up today and you'll get a kit mailed to you THIS month! If you sign up tomorrow or later your first kit won't come until August.  Remember if it's your first month with Paper Pumpkin you'll receive the welcome kit which includes an acryllic block to use with the rest of your kits. 
Aren't these four cards cute!!  I did add the twine and I used Pumpkin Pie and Primrose Petals ink instead of the ink that came with the kit.  But that's the great thing about it, you can customize it to what you want!  So don't wait any longer sign up today!  Seriously today, you don't want to have to wait a whole month to get it :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: