Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hip Hippo Ray!

 I have one last punched friend to show you today.  Every time I have a class I always give my guests a little gift to take home.  This time I did little bags of cookies.  Though that wasn't my original plan.  I made all the tags, the Wild Wasabi is cut with the Chalk Talk label, my plan was to attach them to our skinny cello bags.  I got pretzel rods and chocolate and make chocolate covered pretzels to put in the bags.  Well after the pretzels were dipped in chocolate they were too big to fit in the bags :(  So the cookies were plan 'B'. 
The hippos are super cute!  The 'Hip Hippo Ray For You' was just printed on White cardstock on the computer.  They're still cute, even though they're 'Plan B'  :)   I do love the little hippo.  I make about 20 of them in one night, so they're quick and easy to put together!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: