Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday Swaps

Our meeting was last week.  I'm finally getting around to sharing the swaps.  Did I mention it's been a busy summer already?  This week Logan is in a camp at the aquarium.  I'm sure it will be so much fun for him, and lots of driving for me :)  Here's our swaps from the meeting, the theme was birthday, you might remember my swap here
 
This is Kim M's swap.  This stamp set is so cute, and on my wishlist.  I love this color combo too, it's so rich!

This is Kay's swap, lots of new incolors on this card!  Plus the fun butterflies!!! 

This is Angela's swap, this DSP is so pretty it's Venetian Romance.  So many of the patterns just look painted!  So pretty.

This is Amber's swap.  Looks like this kitty is a popular one!  I love how Amber watercolored him. 

This is Karen's.  The shoe is embossed and just makes the card look so elegant! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: