Friday, June 21, 2013

Well.....

Well I wish I could say I had a fun project for you today, but I don't.  I have been stamping this week though, I got my cards planned for my Punch Art class in July and THEY. ARE. A-MA-ZING!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!  Here's more details on my punch art class. There's still plenty of spots left.  Save yours today!

July 13, 2013 at 9:30am

Get Punchy With Me!

Back by popular demand! Come create cards featuring animals, people, or anything created using our punches (and maybe a die or two)! We have a few new punches with this catalog so it should be fun!!! This class is always popular so make sure you sign up early! You'll make 4 cards, this class is FREE with a $35 catalog order placed the day of the class or $20. Please RSVP by July 8th.

I'll be back Monday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: