Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Washi Tape Love

I'm slightly obsessed with our Washi Tape :)  what about you?  Have you tried our washi tape.  There's about a million uses for it, card making is just one of the few.  I saw this card on Pintrest and wanted to make my own version.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Gingham Garden Washi tape, I love the color combo.  I used my dies for the letters, and randomly placed rhinestones all over to add just the right about of sparkle :)
The part of this card that I love the most is the ruffled ribbon.  It was so easy too!!!  Our ruffled ribbon is so nice and easy to use.  Plus it's stretchy and flexible making it so easy to glue around the heart.  I put a line of SNAIL Adhesive around the back of the heart then stuck the ribbon to that following the curve of the heart.  It was really that easy!  I hope you give washi tape and the ruffled ribbon a try!    
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: