Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Side Sided Father's Day

Father's Day is Sunday!  Did it sneak up on you like it did me?  It's been challenging to catch up after being gone for a week.  I hate that.  I *think* though I'm caught up and things are almost back to normal....whatever that is.   I love this new hexagon stamp set and punch.  This card was inspired by this one on Split Coast.  I know that some of you might struggle with masculine cards, don't worry I do too.  But the things that I've learned with cards for men is to keep it simple.  Clean, sharp lines are always popular.  And keep accessories to a minimum.  There's nothing Dan hates more than a card covered in glitter and ribbon :) 
For this card I started with the washi tape, we have some wonderful new selections of washi tape in the new catalog!  Keeping with the colors of the washi tape I tried to find similar patterns in the stamp set.  With the washi tape and the coordinating punch this card can be put together quickly. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: