Friday, June 7, 2013

More Punches!

Can you believe it, two punched creations in a row!  Who would have thought!?!!!  After I made the Mickey and Minnie card from yesterday I really wanted to make another punched card.  I needed a baby shower card so again I turned to splitcoast and searched for punched baby shower, this sweet gem from Ellen's blog showed up.  Ellen truly is the QUEEN of punch art.  Just go to her blog, you won't be disappointed.  I used lots of new DSP on this blog and tried to keep the mom to be in mind while dressing her :)  Plus I really love this DSP.
Punch art is soooo much fun, I just love it.  Who would ever think that with just a few circles and ovals you could have this!?!  Ellen describes the punches used and where on her blog so I won't go into that.  I will say though, that when you do punch art, the thing that can make or break your punch art is the sponging.  I know that sounds silly, but sponging can add so much depth and texture.  Every piece on here is sponged lightly and some not so lightly in Crumb Cake.  I sponged a little darker where I knew there would be shadows.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: