Thursday, June 20, 2013

Late Swaps


 I am finally sharing the swaps from our meeting our last meeting was during our vacation to Disney World so I missed the meeting.  I did still however, participate in the swap.  You can see my swap here.  Because I missed the meeting I'm not sure who did what swap.  Most of them are labeled.  There's a few that are not though.  So here are the cards. 
 
This one is not labeled.  But I love the sparkly glitter paper!!!  It looks like the greeting is done in MDS, gotta love those hybrid cards!

This is Cassie's.  I love the rose, that's from our new clay and mold.  LOVE THAT!!!  I also love the use of the washi tape.

This is Nicole's.  I love the colors!!  I know I've said it before but I LOVE OUR IN COLORS!!!  I love the flagged banner under the greeting too!! 

This is Kay's card.  She threw in some of the new This and That DSP on the back.  I LOVE that DSP!! 

This is Amber's.  I love how she used the negative image of the framelit.  Don't you just love that mosaic set!!!?!

This is Karen's, yes it came with the candy bar.  But that's not even the best part of this card.  She sewed it!!  The little checkered blue pocket is actually sewed onto the card.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

The 4th of July card was the make 'n take provided by Karen Turley Corbett. What a great job she did, used MDS for the scalloped circle image! I was running late and she went ahead and made mine up for me, so I wouldn't be behind everyone else and Amber needed to leave right on time. Good meeting, too bad you weren't there, in fact too bad quite a few were not there.