Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last Day of !st Grade

Logan's last day of school was a few weeks ago.  I'm so far behind on MDS this year!!!  Though I've been really horrible about even taking pictures-that's even worse!!!  I'm hoping to make up for it this summer :)  But I did manage to snap some pictures on Logan's last day of school.  He worked really hard and did a great job!  I used a sketch that I found on Pintrest to start this page, since I don't have many pictures to scrapbook (or the time), I haven't been on in a while :( I needed some creative mojo, so I started with a sketch.  Didn't you love Kim's pages yesterday?  Kim used to have a blog, but as it does, life gets in the way sometimes.  I'll invite her back.  She does great work and should share it!!!  
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: