Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's A Tie!


I know, I know, I know this set is retired!  But I couldn't help it I had to make one last card with it before it goes up on the sale table this Saturday at Stamp Camp.  If you didn't get a chance to sign up for stamp camp you can still shop the sale.  The sale will be open to everyone at 10:30am.  If you're attending Stamp Camp you get to shop the sale early at 9am, then head into stamp camp at 10am.  If you want more info on the sale or attending stamp camp let me know, there's still time to sign up! 
Back to the card.  The ties are stamp and cut out, then just hung over the hanger.  Cute right!?!  I saw a card similar to it on Pintrest.  I loved the idea of the hanging ties.  How stinkin' clever!  I added a quick 'Happy Father's Day' greeting and that's it, a fun Father's Day card! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: