Friday, June 14, 2013

Hoppin' With New Stuff!

Welcome to this month's blog hop!  If you've just arrived from Michelle's blog, WELCOME!!!!  If this is your first stop, don't worry you can join in the hop here.  This month our theme is 'New Products'.  With an whole new catalog to choose from this was a fun theme!  One of my favorite new stamps in the catalog is Chalk Talk.  I love the fun sayings and the fun shapes.  Plus this set has coordinating framelits!  I can't wait to use them with the new magnetic platform!!  I hope you're as excited about that as I am!  I can't wait to get it!!!  But back to the card :)  I'm really loving the new In Color Coastal Cabana.  I'm finding that it coordinates with almost every color.  For this card I paired it with Crushed Curry and Baked Brown Sugar. 
I stamped the label and punched it out with the Oval Punch, then I embossed a small crushed curry flag with the polka dots folder (if you're a follower of my blog you know how much I LOVE this folder).  I stamped the larger label on the white cardstock and splattered some crushed curry ink all over it.  I love the look of splattered ink, it can change the whole look of a card instantly!  Of course all the layers are popped up on dimensionals, would you expect anything else from me :)
Now it's time to continue on the hop.  Next up is Amber!  I know you'll love what she has to share!  In case you get lost along the way here's the line up of bloggers. 
 
Ruth Norton YOU ARE HERE!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Hi Ruth, sure did miss you at our meeting but glad you had a good trip to DW! Loved your card. Seems like most everyone was an a CAS train of thought!