Monday, June 24, 2013

Good Thoughts

Good thoughts, I hope that's what this card brings :)  This is one of the new sets from the new catalog.  I have to admit I'm a sucker for flower and butterfly sets.  I have way too many and I keep getting them.  This one is so pretty though and it's a two step stamping one.  So you get amazing results with little work.  Gotta love that!!!!  Two Step Stamping is when you stamp one image then stamp another, usually an accent or outline directly on top.  In this case the larger part of my flower was stamped in Coastal Cabana, then I stamped the details on top in Bermuda Bay.  The two colors makes the flowers pop and look more realistic.  There's shading in all the right spots and it's so easy!  
 
I'm LOVING the new candy dots!  Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!  I love that you can use them alone or with the brad backs.  I did experiment with them a little though and found that you can make your own rhinestone brads too!!!  Whooo hooo!!!!  The largest of the rhinestones, in the package with 3 sizes, fits perfectly in the brad backs for the candy dots.  Just another reason to add them to your wish list!!!  I added the rhinestone brad here but it would also be great with any of the other colors! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Beautiful card! I'm thinking I need to get this set:)