Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Washi Tape!

I shared some of the This and That line with you yesterday, wasn't that card cool?  Today I have another element of the line to show you.  The Washi Tape, it's pretty fun to say.  Since you're reading this you'll have to just say it out loud to yourself.  Go ahead, nobody is watch......WASHI TAPE!  See FUN!  The Washi Tape trend is so hot right now!  After using it I see why!!!!  It's so easy to use and thanks to SU our Washi Tape all coordinates with everything, don't you just LOVE that!!!!  My favorite is the Caylpso Coral one with the little hexagons! 
 
For this card I used all 3 of the Washi Tape patterns and ran a line of each one along the bottom of the card.  I did add a little gray cardstock under the top piece so that the scallop ruffle would stand out.  You'll never guess where the ruffle came from!  I'm so excited for this tip from Heather Summers, it's one of the flowers from the flower trim ribbon!!!  NO JOKE!!!  I simply unrolled the flower, (it doesn't just unravel, there is a little work involved, but it's worth it!).  When your flower is unrolled you're left with a little scallop ribbon!  Whooo Hooo!!!  Great tip right!!!!  So that's the Washi Tape.  So FUN! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: